Licenses and Insurance

CA RampWorks maintains our professionalism throughout our entire business; this includes our business practice for insurance and licenses. We are properly licensed, insured, and bonded, giving all of our clients the reassurance they need that their project is protected. We have a contractor license for Class A & B General Building, as well as General Engineering. Our insurance coverage is world wide, making us confident in the mobility of our operation. We are also capable of expanding our coverage to accommodate special requests or requirements. Please feel free to call our offices anytime for more information or for proof of licensing and/or insurance.

Licenses-and-Insurance Pic
  • Over 15 years skate equipment design and construction experience
  • California Licensed General Contractors
  • Certified Welders
  • Equipment Liability Insurance
  • Bonded (Bid/ Completion/ Performance)
  • Structurally Engineered Equipment
  • Journeyman Carpenters
  • Auto, Non-owned and Hired Insurance OSHA Compliant
  • Forklift/ Heavy Equipment Certified (Class I-5 and 17 Certification)